Position: Client Service Operations Manager
We are looking for an organized, accountable and responsibility driven individual to join our team. If you are client focused and love exceeding expectations while thriving in a busy team environment then this is the job for you. This role is designed for the person who can recognize opportunities for improvement and then make it happen! We hire “go-getters” who can follow through on making real, sustainable change.
Our team at Premier Green Cleaning has had 14 years of consistent growth. This is due to our focus on our clients, but it doesn’t stop there. We care for our team, the environment and our community. Our mission is to have a thriving business that brings positive impact to all we interact with.
The Client Service Operations Manager will deliver exceptional customer service everyday through better teamwork, effective communication and proper preparation. You will focus on the business and service side of our business by keeping the client experience and our team’s wellbeing at the top of your priority list. As we are a service-based company, it is fundamental that you have the ability to interact with clients in a positive and energetic way.
We believe every client’s experience matters, so consistency and quality of service are key. You will maximize efficiencies and optimize our client flow so each day can run as smoothly as possible. Team members will rely on you for assistance in challenges and roadblocks they face, so we need someone who is willing to “roll up your sleeves” and problem solve personnel and client’s issues when they arise.
In this role you are oftentimes the only point of contact with our clients, making you a critical piece in continuing our journey. You will be responsible for the overall day to day customer service operations. You will manage and deliver client interactions in a consistent manner that provides an exceptional experience. This will include providing quality communication to all client inquiries within a timely manner, updating and maintaining the client/employee schedule in coordination with others, generating service estimates, and managing exceptions and service complaints professionally while maintaining regular business operations. You will also ensure compliance with all company policies and regulations.
In Summary, Essential Responsibilities
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations and fulfillment of all client’s needs. New, existing, recurring, VIP and Super VIP.
- Responsible for business development, total sales and for overall revenue generation for residential clients and standard office clients. Including meeting new revenue goals.
- Initiator of New Sales Generating Programs such as Facebook posts, flyers, listservs, etc.) Overall responsible for all marketing and SM.
- Identifying New Clients such as servicing new areas, clients of different demographics, and those who could be in need of our services
- Creating a service estimate that can be completed over phone or email for standard residential services using Vonigo.
- Responsible for the overall quality of the customer experience, including answering all client communications promptly, with energy and with the intention to exceed their expectations while keeping in mind the team’s ability to deliver
- Sharing what else we do with current and new clients. Creating solutions in their lives.
- Providing key customer service to VIP clients inquires upon receipt or within a timely manner and in a genuine way (over the phone, email, or text).
- Answering all potential client inquires (recognizing that all Premier clients are important and ensuring that priorities are tiered appropriately by client type) upon receipt or within a timely manner (over the phone, email, or text).
- Providing one-time clients, the full understanding of services with the ultimate goal of them becoming a recurring client. Placing in pipeline and following up.
- Update and maintain the client/employee schedule in coordination with others. Including updating and creating new appointments, cancel services and maintaining job logs with an eye to accuracy and details.
- Obtain client details and enter data into systems while maintaining accuracy.
- Address service complaints in a timely and effective manner to ensure daily service is exceeding customer expectations.
- Maintain on-call availability for all hours of operation.
- Manage emergency and exception-based situations professionally while maintaining regular business operations.
- Provide accurate information in-person and via telephone or email.
- Ensure office area is tidy and presentable for guests.
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and regulations.
- Work harmoniously with the Housekeeping Manager and the team.
- Provide back up support to the Housekeeping Manager.
- Proven work experience as a Front Office Manager, Sales Manager, Customer Manager or similar role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and other standard computer-based program use.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Spanish speaking a plus.
Necessary Skills & Experience
- Multitasking and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Achievement and task oriented and with an ability to work with other detail oriented team members.
- Detail-oriented and organized, with the ability to see the big picture
- High follow through on long term projects and priorities
- Ability to lead a team and motivate others
- People skills and emotional intelligence when interacting with clients and team
- Problem-Solver who can think creatively and find short and long-term solutions
- Strategic thinker who can create process and roadmaps to achieve goals
- Email your cover letter, resume, and provide contact info for three references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time
Fully paid health insurance after 90 days
Short and long term disability insurance after 90 days
Life Insurance after 90 days
Retirement plans with 3% Employer Match as per plan documents
Paid Time Off