Position: Evening Assistant Hotel Manager, 2-10pm
We are seeking a talented Assistant Hotel Manager for our unique hotel. Experience the rewarding touch of customer interaction, the power of teamwork, and the acknowledgment of your valued contributions to success.
At the Elk Refuge Inn, we are a thriving 25-room hotel, and since acquiring the Elk Refuge Inn in 2015, we have soared from 38th to an impressive 3rd place in the TripAdvisor rankings, earning the coveted Travelers Choice Award along the way. This remarkable achievement is a testament to our commitment to providing an exceptional experience for our guests. We take pride in interacting with happy guests who can’t wait to return. We equally pride ourselves exceptional condition of the property and our cohesive team so we’re excited to find a Assistant Hotel Manager who thrives in this environment. Join us in creating unforgettable memories and shaping the future of our beautiful hotel.
Step into a world where every day you’ll have stunning views of The National Elk Refuge and Sleeping Indian and the experience of a workplace like no other. At our hotel, you’ll have the full support of our dedicated Shine Group administrative team. Our owners are passionate about caring for our team and our guests. We have a strong focus on creating a thriving culture that promotes success.
As a small hotel, you have the unique advantage of being an influential contributor and actively involved in day-to-day operations. If you are the perfect fit, you will thrive when providing exceptional hospitality services to our guests and managing evening operations to exceed the highest standards.
As we plan to expand our hotel and explore new acquisitions, by joining us, you’ll find growth opportunities, a chance to make a meaningful contribution, and enjoy rewarding experiences.
Here is a bit more about our hotel and group:
Despite being a small hotel, we have an exceptional frontline team that includes talented individuals such as our laundry manager, maintenance manager, and self-inspector housekeepers. They all play a crucial role in ensuring our guests have an unforgettable experience. That’s why our Assistant Hotel Manager’s primary focus is supporting our team and ensuring each team member is set up for success.
Behind the scenes, our Shine Group Admin Team offers years of experience and expertise. Thanks to our group of companies, they provide invaluable support and access to a range of services. Our owners also go the extra mile, offering unparalleled care and support to our team members. Despite our size, we provide the resources and backup support equivalent to larger operations. Working with us means having all the necessary resources at your fingertips to excel in your role, setting us apart in a market that often demands wearing multiple hats.
If this sounds like an environment where you can thrive, please read the attached job description and contact us. We’d love to hear from you!
In a Summary, Your Top Priorities and Responsibilities:
- Oversee and manage day-to-day operations of the hotel
- Develop strategies and activities to drive hotel revenue
- Monitor and control expenses to optimize profitability
- Plan and execute effective marketing campaigns
- Foster strong relationships with guests
- Establish and maintain partnerships with vendors and build a concierge program
- Evaluate and enhance staff performance
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations
Essential Qualities and Experience:
- Sharp strategic thinking and planning abilities
- Strongs goal setting abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective problem-solver
- Strong organization and time management capabilities
- Knowledge of the hospitality industry and Jackson/Greater Yellowstone Area
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and other computer programs
- Polished and professional demeanor
- Email your resume, salary requirements, employment references, and preferred day/times for an interview to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Housing: If you need housing, we have various options available.
- Competitive Salary: We offer a robust and competitive salary to attract the right person for the job. Please include your salary requirements with your resume.
- Lucrative Bonuses: Our performance and long-term employment bonuses are a rewarding way to show appreciation. We’re excited to offer a solid bonus package.
- Medical – Effective 90 days after your employment starts, you will be eligible to participate in the company’s medical plan. The Elk Refuge Inn will pay 50% of your premium for medical coverage.
- Dental – Effective 90 days after your employment starts, you will be eligible to participate in the company’s medical plan. The Elk Refuge Inn will pay 100% of your premium for medical coverage.
- Disability Benefits – The company offers short- and long-term disability benefits after 90 days of employment. The Elk Refuge Inn will pay 100% of the cost of this plan.
- Life Insurance – The company provides a plan of $100,000, and The Elk Refuge Inn will pay 100% of the cost of this plan.
- Paid time off package.